MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
ABOUT MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS in Kazakhstan has becomes the emerging destination for the medical aspirants. This country is one of the wealthiest countries in the world. This country is mainly famous for its ethnically diverse cultural aspects. MBBS in Kazakhstan has great higher education sectors that provide global exposure to the deserved one. In addition to this, the natural beauty of this country never makes you feel alone, homesick. As it is a bilingual country, the main language of Kazakhstan is Kazakh. The majority people use Kazakh as their state language. Apart from this, there are many people who also use Russian language. So, for the purpose of education, the English language has been used since long.
- Here, you can experience the dry weather
- The summers are very hot here
- The winters are cold
- The hottest month of Kazakhstan is July
- The average temperature remains 30 degree Celsius during the time of summers
- In the winter season, the average temperature remains -20 degree C.
- The seasonal temperature may vary based on the different regions of this country
- The spring and autumn are very pleasant here as in these times it is mild temperature here
- The exchange rate of this county usually has been dealt in Kazakhstani Tenge
- As per the exchange rate 1 Kazakhstani Tenge is equal to 0.18 Indian Rupee.
Time difference from India
The time of Kazakhstan is 30 minutes ahead of the time of the India. As an example it can be said that if the time in India is 27th October, Sunday, 9:27 pm, then the time of Kazakhstan is 27th October, Sunday, 9:57 pm.
Travel time from Delhi to Kazakhstan
How Safe is MBBS in Kazakhstan?
If you have chosen this country for your MBBS education, then it is right choice of you. Kazakhstan is considered one of the safest countries in the world. So, the candidates do not have to worry about the safety. As per the record of survey, there are no issues regarding safety have been found here. The Indian and international students are provided with the super security.
Accommodation for Students during MBBS Kazakhstan
- The medical seekers who wish to study MBBS her will be provided the facility of accommodation
- The universities of Kazakhstan provides the hostel facility along with the super facilities
- There are more than 6-7 hostels in the universities of Kazakhstan
- You can have the facility of shared room for saving some of your money
- The candidates are given the facility of shared kitchen also
- The necessary amenities are given with the students for living a comfortable life here
- You do not have to spend much for getting the university hostel facility here
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Medical Education is in demand today and will be further demanded in the field of interdisciplinary research and healthcare. The sole purpose of providing medical education today is to increase the number of doctors in patient’s services and medical research and overcome this shortage in various parts of the world with quality training.
This need has led Caspian University to ascertain Caspian International School of Medicine under the University Umbrella. The medical school will encompass state of the art lecture halls, and modern learning facilities. The college will house multiple medical faculty departments along with well-equipped laboratories and training centres.
Mission of the Program: a preparation of comprehensively developed competitive bachelor of health care with high social responsibility, capable of highly qualified professional activity and learning throughout the life, while meeting the needs and expectations of community.
Caspian university learned faculties oversee teaching, academic development and research in our departments and schools while developing strong partnerships with medical industry.
Information and communication technologies, Kazakh language, Russian language, Foreign language, Physical education, Latin language
Culturology, Political science, Sociology, Psychology, Modern history of Kazakhstan, Philosophy, Communication Skills and Behavior
Anantomy, Physiology, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Histology, Public health, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathological anatomy
Pathological physiology, Phylosophy, Academic culture, Introduction to the profession, Legal basis of business.
Visual diagnostics and radiology, Emergency medical careClinical, pharmacology, Infectious diseases, Dermatovenerology, Phthisiology, Forensic medicine, Anesthesiology and intensive care, Fundamentals of scientific research, Surgical diseases, Maxilofacial surgery, Pediatric surgery, Opthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Urology, Traumatology and orthopedics, Clinical anatomy of internal organs, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Oncology, Oncogynecology, Psychiatry and narcology, Gynecology
- Student Should fulfill the eligibility by their country govt. policies for studies MBBS abroad
- English language- medium
- Total grant 50% and above
- Mandatory subjects- biology, chemistry, physics
- For the rest of the countries – entry requirements in accordance with the rules of medical council of the concerned country
- Application for enrolment
- Marksheet (copies)
- On-line interview
- In case of successful completing step 1 and 2 then the student receives the Official invitation from University
- Original documents (marksheet, passport)
- Medical check-up list
- Tuition payment receipt
MORE UNIVERSITIES IN KAZAKHISTAN
Your journey to becoming a doctor can start here and now!
Are you ready?
Caspian International School of Medicine was established 30 years ago in 1992.
CISM has received accreditation from WHO (World Health Organization) recognized, MCI (Medical Council of India), and NMC (National Medical Commission).
The accommodation facilities at CISM are the best as they provide facilities like comfortable rooms, 24/7 security, veg, and non-veg Indian food available, and other facilities that are easily accessible.
The advantages of studying MBBS at Caspian International School of Medicine:-
- Offers an excellent and wide collection of academic programs
- Leading private college in Kazakhstan
- Highly professional staff and faculty
- Best hostels and mess facilities
The students need to get at least 50 percent in the 12th class and he/she must qualify the NEET examination.